Sunday, April 29, 2007

My Last Post

Gentle Reader,
I no longer can post openly to this bliggity-blog for fear of my heartfelt information falling into the wrong hands. Also, certain images and memories contained in these posts have a way of turning my stomach now. Was it a good blog? Meh. Who knows? Was it fun for me to write it? Yes, oh, yes. Do I love you for reading it? Of course I do.

But it's not me anymore, it doesn't fit. I need a whole new life and a whole new blog, and damnit, I shall have one and let you know how to find me. When I am ready. The day will come. Believe that.

Until then, my friend...
The Blogger Formerly Known as MCQ-T

3 Comments:

Anonymous leeann said...

i will truly miss your writing. miss you- you are amazing.

9:28 AM  
Blogger E. Worthington, Editor said...

This is indeed a sad day . . . but whichever forum you next choose to grace with your wit will be eagerly attended by your faithful reading public!

Too bad that the change became necessary. My last words on this blog will therefore be: stupid fucker.

-Ed.

11:19 AM  
Blogger Mike M. said...

Stupid fucker.

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home